1. Always turn off your mobile phones (ringing and vibrate). Anyone with a ringing phone during class will be asked to leave the studio.
2. All under 18's must have a letter of consent from there parent/guardian/carer - Hot Yoga classes are for people aged 16 and over.
3. No late comers. Doors will be locked 5 minutes before class starts.
4. Personal hygiene, please make sure you have taken care of yours.
5. Please arrive wearing the correct clothing ready to go.
6. Make sure payment has been made before class.
7. Make sure you have completed one of the waiver forms before you take part (download here) - if you have any medical issues please bring a consent letter from you doctor.
8. Please be courteous and kind to other students and NO showing off. If there is someone new please introduce yourself with a positive attitude.
9. Please clean up your own sweat around you before you leave.
10. No bags on the studio floor please use the storage provided.
11. No shoes in the studio - barefoot or socks only.
12. You MUST have water available at all times during the class.
13. Please try to Smile we are all here to enjoy ourselves and because we care about ourselves and please respect your neighbour during class.
14. Anyone under the influence of alcohol or non prescription drugs are not permitted to take part in classes.